Monday, March 21, 2011

i need of a fitness intervention!

EEK! My last post was March 1st, that's so not okay.

I really can make about 105 excuses as to why fitness/working out has taken a back seat for the last few weeks, but instead let's just move forward. Fact of the matter is, I'm just not where I should be as far as weight, measurements and general level of activity.

I spent yesterday preparing for the week mentally as well as with eating habits in mind. I FINALLY went to Publix for basics while thinking healthy and things that are attainable to cook. (by cook I mean things that are edible, lol).

Today was a good day and really, getting up at 5:45 AM to get myself to a structure bootcamp session is just what my fitness intervention ordered. This morning felt great, looking forward to tomorrow.

Here's a playlist from awhile back I never logged as well as this mornings. :)

Sometime in March:
Murders- John Fruciante
When I'm Gone- Eminem
Po' Folk- Nappy Roots
Fluorecent Addescent- Artic Monkeys
Dirt Off Your Shoulder- Jay Z
Blister In The Sun- Violent Fems
Break Your Heart- Taio Cruz
Frontin'- Pharrell

This morning:
Numb/Encore- Jay Z & Linkin Park
I Wonder- Kanye West
This Life Aint Mine- Keroone
Transitional Joint- Elzhi
Stressed Out- A Tribe Called Quest
One Shine- Panacce
Beautiful- Snoop Dogg
Say It Right- Nelly Furtado

Stay motivated :)

KRB

No comments:

Post a Comment