Wednesday, July 27, 2011

i'm back, i'm back!

Yikes, my bad... slacker since May w/ this blog, but thankfully not w/ working out in general, lol.

Very much back invested w/ bootcamp since May- such an expense in my life that I basically can't afford, but one that is really non-negotiable when it comes to budgeting (wait I don't even do that) and because IT WORKS.

Recently I have made some additions to my typical 4 times a week 30 bootcamp session. I've added Friday, Saturday and Sunday workouts to my life. Saturday bootcamps in Riverside will hopefully stay a continuing tradition, w/ brunch after of course.

Another addition, mini camps- so far I've lead 3 mini style camps to the theatre girls- actually in the theatre. I think some of the staff thinks we are nuts, but good for us utilizing our surrounds (go non-profits!) Also, if I am doing a PM bootcamp I run to Cross Training from the theatre and pending weather or complete exhaustion, I run back.

Okay so some are saying, you are being a crazy exercise woman, but the fact of the matter is this- I was in THE BEST shape of my life this time last year and while I try never to be one to bash my body, I just know where it was.

Let's face it, workouts are my therapy, so bring on more sweat!

Today's workout:

22 min mini camp, all abs.
15 min jog to Cross Training
30 min bootcamp (cardio and abs)
15 min jog back to the theatre

Tunes from mini camp:

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall- Coldplay
Hot Mess- Cobra Starship
Rolling In The Deep- Adele
Ain't No Rest For The Wicked- Cage The Elephant
Till The World Ends- Britney Spears
Say Hey (I Love You)- Michael Franti
Tonight Tonight- Hot Chelle Rae
Give Me Everything- Pitbull (featuring Ne-Yo)
A Beautiful Day- India.Arie

Stay motivated

KRB

1 comment:

  1. if you stay motivated, it will help me stay motivated. and then at some point we'll flip flop if we have to. it will be a good cycle :)

    ReplyDelete