Friday, April 8, 2011

groceries & ipod=expensive

2 lists for today- the Publix shopping spree and then 2mile run...

Sometimes when shopping I like to have my ipod on and block everyone out around me... and I never learn that for some reason I spend DOUBLE the amount I should when influenced by music. 

Great 2 mile run around 8pm tonight... perfect weather.

Publix:
What Part Of Forever- Cee-Lo Green
Opposite Of Adults- Chiddy Bang
Late Night Automatic- Kevin Rudoff ft. Three6 Mafia
Oh No- Girl Talk
Waiting For The End- Linkin Park
Fancy- Drake ft. T.I. & Swizz Beatz
Kick Drum Heart- The Avett Brothers
Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)- Katy Perry
E.T.- Katy Perry
Paris (Ooh La La)- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
A Beautiful Day- India.Arie
Teeth- Lady GaGa

2 mile run:
Every Day- Girl Talk
Jump On Stage- Girl Talk
Baby- Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris
That's Right- Girl Talk
Eenie Meeni- Justin Bieber ft. Sean Kingston
One Time- Justin Bieber

Pilates in the AM! and getting my first massage ever... oh happy saturday!

Stay motivated :)

KRB

No comments:

Post a Comment