Monday, April 4, 2011

the april challenge

Woo! Happy April! So pretty much smack in the middle of Lent and still going strong w/ my "sacrifices": starbucks, shots and my debit card. Okay starbucks because I spend WAY too much money there, shots because they never lead to good things and make you feel like crap and my debit card because I lost it on March 5th and acutally JUST TODAY got my new one. It's been a great money saver, so I might as well keep on w/ cash and checks :)

Okay so lets up the challenge for the month of April, well at least until the 29th (MIAMI time!). So here's the plan no drinking, consistent boot camp NOT missing any M-Th, add yoga at least once a week and keep on running. Easy? Well no drinking will absolutely help ;) Starting the month off w/ a 5k was definitely motivating especially since I BEAT my personal record!!!

My jeans are a bit tight, sooooo that's got me motivated, but doing a mind/body cleanse isn't such a bad idea for me right now.

Here are a few playlists I have to share from my Sat-Mon workouts. I did a GREAT yoga class at the Y on Sunday, so no playlist from that- just imagine the most calm/peaceful music you can think of, and that was it.

4/2 Riverside Run For Cover 5k (30min 20 sec)
How I Roll- Britney Spears
Ass On The Floor- Diddy Dirty Money
Drumming Song- Florence And The Machine
Dancing In Your Dreams- Junior Doctor
Up Up & Away- Kid Cudi
The Show Goes On- Lupe Fiasco
Xxxo- M.I.A.
Everything I Ask For- The Maine
How Far We've Come- Matchbox Twenty
Problem Girl- Rob Thomas
Dog Days Are Over- Florence And The Machine


4/4 6:30am Boot Camp
New Divide- Linkin Park
It's Tricky- Run D.M.C.
Live Your Life- T.I.
B-Boy Anthem- Dobie
Points of Authority- Linkin Park
Maneater- Nelly Furtado
Numb/Encore- Jay-Z & Linkin Park


4/4 30 min/ 1 mile walk on the river
Whoever She Is- The Maine
This Is The End- The Maine
Perfect Girl- Junior Doctor
We All Roll Along- The Maine
State Run Radio- Lupe Fiasco
Lovalot- M.I.A.
Pretty Girl Rock- Keri Hilson
Howl- Florence And The Machine
Kiss And Sell- The Maine
What Part Of Forever- Cee-Lo Green

Stay motivated!

KRB

No comments:

Post a Comment