Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Consistency is NOT my middle name.

So last week I declared I am back in boot camp- and pretty much almost killed myself going to 2 sessions w/ in 12 hours. Gooood timessssss. My muscles are STILL sore from the workouts last Tues & Wed. But I'm okay with that. Here is last weeks play list clearly super late:

2/16
Break Your Heart- Tai Cruz
Soul Symphony- Chuck Love
Generation Lost- B.O.B.
You Shook Me All Night Long- AC/DC
The Future of the Future- Deep Dish
Balmes- Ian Pooley
Hot N' Cold- Katy Perry
Rebel Yell- Billy Idol
Don't Stop The Music- Rihanna

So this morning- camp was tough, but worth it. 9 different exercises, 50 secs on/10 sec rest, 3 rounds. LOTS of sweat. Here was this mornings play list:

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked- Cage The Elephant
Feel Me Flow- Naughty By Nature
Joy Ride- Richard Earnshaw
Stronger- Kanye West
Bringing On Down- DJ MRF
FU-GEE-LA- The Fuguees
Every Girl In The World- Young Money

I also had Chris take my measurements this morning as well as weighed myself. Holy heck so much work ahead of me. It really comes down to getting my mind right. It's been out of whack as far as fitness goes really since October. It's not easy, life, relationships, work, extra work, etc... consistency is NOT my middle name. I was so disciplined this time last year and it's time to take that back.

With the River Run now only 17 days away I am kinda freaking out. I am NO WHERE near where I was last year as far as endurance goes. I have confidence in my running, but staying motivated for almost 10 miles concerns me. I would really regret not going for it, bc for me it's definitely not about time, just the experience and finishing... and of course the medal, ha! I have great friends running and it is not to be missed. So, I must get my butt in gear- GRR 2011.

KRB

No comments:

Post a Comment