Monday, February 28, 2011

hood run.

So last boot camp session on Thurs- pandora  had some malfunction situations...so no list. Sorry! And I hate to report that until tonight, I hadn't worked out all weekend...however in my defense, I think being in a wedding is a work out in itself- no?

Slacker alert and could NOT wake up at 5:50am this morning soooo I did a neighborhood run tonight, 30 min of cardio- a little over 2 miles. Super nice out.... here were the tunes:

Does It Really Matter- K'Naan
2012- Jay Sean
Can You Hear Me- Enrique Iglesias
King of Anything- Sara Barelilles
My World- Kid Cudi
Ass On The Floor- Diddy Dirty Money
Ice Ice Baby- Vanilla Ice
All Along- Kid Cudi (not a great cardio song but the lyrics are fantastic)
Opposite of Adults- Chiddy Bang

Tomorrow 6:30am boot camp sesh and then Florida Theatre running club after work :)

KRB

No comments:

Post a Comment