Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i heart bootcamp

Day maker- a MUCH need bootcamp session w/ my fav trainer and great campers:) After a 4 1/2 month break from the structure of 6:30am workouts w/ Chris Deroo at Cross Training San Marco, I'm back.

This time last year I was in the best shape of my life which prepared me to KICK the river run's butt in 2010. Well I am definitely not as consistent when working out on my own (clearly, the blog speaks for itself) so, although financially a bit rough, I'm back. I will run the Gate River Run on March 12th, but MUST get my endurance back to what it once was.

Don't worry, I'll still have tunes! I'll be doing bootcamp M-Thurs and some runs during the week and weekend.

So tonight I went to the 5:30pm session to just literally throw myself back into it. Pandora was the tune provider...disclaimer, I have NO IDEA who any of these artists are but excited to explore the music more. These are more mellow, good for reps/strengthening- so check them out. I have requested more rap, lol.

tunes:
Me Myself & I- De la Soul
Coolie High- Camp Lo
Bringing On Down- DJ MFT & Vincent Kwok
The Lights- Nicolay & Kay
Love & Appreciate- Murs & 9th Wonder
Happy Times- Troye
Enuff- Masta Ace
Jazz (We Got It)- Tribe Called Quest
If I Fall- Naked Music NYC
Where I Been- Skillz

6:30am session will be here soon.... night :)

KRB

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget Frankie Goes to Hollywood's Relax (Don't Do It)!!!!

    So glad to have you back, friendy!

    ReplyDelete