Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a day late!!!

Hello world... okay today's post is actually yesterday's workout/tunes... I wasn't in the office the entire day and when I got home I just couldn't deal w/ the computer :)

Today a workout didn't happen this morning and won't this evening either, BLAST!!!! It was far far too cold to get out of bed this morning and tonight I'll be on a date w/ Mrs. Wilson for Legally Blonde, haha.

So tomorrow- back to AM workout and I'll plan for a 30 min stretch session in the PM.

Hope everyone is having a great week!


tunes:
Im The Best- Nicki Minaj
Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)- Lady GaGa
Dog Days Are Over- Florence And The Machine
King Of Anything- Sara Bareilles
Still Dirrty- Christina Aguilera
Request Line- Black Eyed Peas (ft. Macy Gray)
Old Ways- Chiddy Bang
Fatima- K'Naan
1901- Phoenix
Last Change- Nicki Minaj (ft. Natasha Bedingfield)

30 min walk/jog 2.2 miles (weak i know....)
KRB

No comments:

Post a Comment