Tuesday, January 4, 2011

discovered diddy dirty music...


Up at 6:30am and running by 6:45am, wooo day 2 success! It really is incredible how AM workouts put me in such a good mood. It was my routine from Oct 2009-2010 and then I just sorta fell off the map and lost myself a bit. Thankfully I found me, whew. 

It's not the same working out alone as opposed to being w/ my bootcamp buds- but I am enjoying the Y and the gym experience again.

This month's edition of SELF Magazine is super motivational, ya gotta love Jillian Michaels. I'll be trying out her stretch routine tonight and will post that playlist as well:)

workout:
treadmill- 2.5 miles 30 min

elliptical- 1.35 miles 15 min:
5min 10 incline 4 resistance
5min 15 incline 7 resistance
5min 15 incline 7 resistance backward

tunes:
Ass On The Floor- Diddy Dirty Money (ft Swizz Beatz)
Get Back- Demi Lovato
Break My Bank- New Boyz (ft iyaz)
We Will Walk- Matisyahu
Old Ways- Chiddy Bang
Walk Away- Kelly Clarkson
Yea Yea You Would- Diddy Dirty Money (ft Grace Jones)
Here We Go- Chiddy Bang (ft Q-Tip)
Bad Boy- Chiddy Bang (ft Darwin Deez)
Drumming Song- Florence And The Machine
The Best Damn Thing- Avril Lavigne
Someone To Love Me- Diddy Dirty Money
Hello World- Belle Perez
Truth- Chiddy Bang

KRB

No comments:

Post a Comment