Wednesday, January 5, 2011

internet interval clocks are wonderful!

Well this little gem, http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer.html, was a HUGE help tonight w/ yoga moves by Jillian (see last night's blog). I won't lie, it took some remedial math and a few tries to figure it out- but I did and boy did it help keep me on track. (what round am I on!? no more.)

Okay so I did put some tunes on... before starting I added some more music to my "sleep", now named "sleep/yogaish" play list, and well... it's a tad bit depressing. I will work on this for next time ;)

tunes:
Are We There Yet- Ingrid Michaelson
If I Die Young- A Band Perry
Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy
Kissing On At Midnight- Tyler Hilton
If You're Gone- Matchbox Twenty
I Can't Make You Love Me- Bonnie Rait
Lasso- A Band Perry

YIKES! See what I mean, hahaha. I swear they are all great songs, I just need to find some more not focused around lost love or lives for that matter!

KRB

No comments:

Post a Comment