Wednesday, January 5, 2011

hmmm that stair machine...

In an effort to start mixing up my cardio I tried the stair machine today, that lasted 5 minutes- ha! That machine has always been a mystery to me- so clearly I need to consult a trainer to teach me its ways...

I hope everyone is doing well with their New Year workout plans and stay inspired!

workout:
Elliptical 2.3 miles-
5 min 10 inc 4 res
10 min 15 inc 7 res
10 min 15 inc 7 res backward

5 min stair machine (hahahahaha)

10 min walk/jog

5 min stretch

tunes:
Blue Jeans- Jessie James
Raise Your Glass- P!nk
Hands In The Air- Girl Talk
Good Girls Gone Bad (Ft. Leighton Meester)- Cobra Starship
Bang Bang (Ft. Adam Levine)- K'Naan
Love Letter- Leona Lewis
Abcs (Ft. Chubb Rock)- K'Naan
Give Me A Beat- Girl Talk
Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)- Florence And The Machine
Crush- David Archuleta
Take A Minute- K'Naan
All 4 Love- Color Me Badd
Teeth- Lady Gaga

KRB

No comments:

Post a Comment