Tuesday, January 25, 2011

hyper- which means i worked out this morning :)

Yikes, slacker alert AGAIN! Thanks for some followers that keep me on my toes...

This morning was an extra early morning- on the treadmill by 6:15 instead of the normal 6:45- got there in the dark and left in the dark, woo! Pending weather I may do a bridge run this afternoon w/ some theatre girls, if not yoga while watching Biggest Looser :)

On the radio this morning the gym was listed as one of the top 10 worst places to flirt- excuse me? Not that at 6am I am on my A game for flirting, but I would think the gym after 5 is bumping w/ flirty mcflirtness- no? 
Super tame workout this morning...

work out:
2 miles 30 min walk/job
15 min stretch/abs
tunes:

In My Life- Nelly
Coming Home- Diddy Dirty Money
Let Me See You- Girl Talk
Toy Soldier- Britney Spears
Backfire- Mute Math
Fatima- K'Naan
You've Got The Love- Florence And The Machine
Ready- Kelly Clarkson
The Big Bang- Rock Mafia
Erase Me- Kid Cudi
Dirty Dancer- Enrique Iglesias

KRB

1 comment:

  1. When did Diddy become Diddy Dirty Money?! I saw this on the television recently and was highly confused.

    Also, having worked at a gym for nearly 7 years, I believe it goes either way. But most of the time, attempting to flirt at the gym can just be kinda creepy and I'm too busy worrying about the guy checkin' me out (let's face it, I look good) to worry about getting the proper workout. Then there's the worry of tripping/dropping weights on your toes/falling over/hitting yourself in the face with a medicine ball that you KNOW is all liable to happen when you're distracted.

    IT JUST DOESN'T WORK OUT VERY WELL!

    ReplyDelete